Sunday 17 November 2013

I want to age gracefully like Ajith: Akshara


Looks like Akshara, who played a key role in Ajith's recent release, has her eyes set on Kollywood. The actress says she wants to work in as many films as possible. "I don't want to restrict myself to a particular language or an industry. I would like to work in all the film industries in the country. Not just a few films, I can say I want to rule the film industry," smiles Akshara.

Quiz her if she has signed on her next project in Kollywood and she says, "I am yet to sign on the dotted line and I will make an official announcement about it very soon. I have been receiving several offers for character roles, but I want to act only in lead roles from now."

This Bangalore-based girl started her career as a rampwalk model. She says films have always been her dream. She says, "Modelling was just the first step to accomplish my dream to becoming an actress."

On working with Ajith in her debut Tamil film, she says, "I spent three days with Ajith in a boat for the action sequence in the film. I find him most desirable. I wish I could age gracefully like Ajith."

No comments:

Post a Comment